[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Tests-cwp.295.mcz

Colin Putney colin at wiresong.com
Sat Apr 5 13:25:27 UTC 2014

Heh, that particular quirk was what prompted me to start commenting.
I'd forgotten about it for the eighth or tenth time, and was
considering deleting this obviously-bogus test that was failing
because of some obviously-good changes I had just made. When I finally
figured out what was going on, I realized that the test by its self
didn't explain why it was needed.

Some of the other tests are more straight-forward, and the comments
perfunctory, but that one is crucial. ;-)

- Colin