[squeak-dev] How do I convince a Workspace to stop "helping" me?

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Thu Apr 10 17:13:53 UTC 2014

Hey, thanks Chris for the reminder.

That gives me back the most used good things without the annoyances.

For my favourite " and ( it works with a German Keyboard layout (Win 7).
Funny but ' does the same as ".
[{ and| work if you temporarily switch to US Layout by ALT+SHIFT and
happen to know their locations on the US Keyboard.

Cheers,

Herbert