[squeak-dev] MC version diffing broken?

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Sat Apr 12 23:29:36 UTC 2014

On 12-04-2014, at 4:22 PM, Chris Muller <asqueaker at gmail.com> wrote:

> Do the repositories you have connected to Morphic actually have the
> versions you're diffing?

Interesting question. I am assuming that a repository that provides a list of versions ought to actually contain those versions, but perhaps that is not so? ie if I ask a package for history, get a list and then ask for diffs from one version to another why wouldn’t I get either the diffs I asked for or at the very least a warning about something missing for reason X?

tim
Useful random insult:- Several nuts over fruitcake minimum.