[squeak-dev] Re: old school 4.5 and is cog now the standard VM for Squeak 4.5 all-in-one?

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 17:13:40 UTC 2014

I haven't update these for 4.5 because I've been busy but that shouldn't
prevent them from working

You'll just need to get the correct image, and it'll make you an all-in-one

https://github.com/pdebruic/Squeak-All-In-One

You could trim out the platforms you don't want to support too.

Lawson English-2 wrote