[squeak-dev] open paren/brace/bracket...

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 20:30:04 UTC 2014

> You might want to turn off  ‘Multi-window browsers’ and ‘Reuse windos’ in ‘browsing too. Drives me nuts.

Wow, that Multi-window browsers option is UI-evil incarnate!  I really
don't understand why people just LOVE _modal_ UI's and modal browsing.
 :)  Modal browsing is so cumbersome and impossible to follow
anything.

Just curious why don't you like Reuse Windows?  That saves me from
accidentally accumulating 15 windows opened on the same class, without
stopping me from easily duplicating a window if I need to..