[Pharo-Dev] [Squeak-Dev] [vwnc] [VA-Smalltalk] [GemStone-Smalltalk] [Glass] [Seaside] [Seaside-Dev] Chalten little survey

Maximiliano Taborda mtaborda at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 14:30:07 UTC 2014

Hello fellow smalltalkers.

First of all, if you don't know what Chalten is, here you could discover it
https://github.com/mtaborda/chalten. Is a time model that allows to use
dates, months, years, etc. in an easy way.

After some sabbatical years, I decided to finalize my thesis and get my
degree. And, as part of the last part of the investigation, I be very
grateful if you, users of Chalten (if there anyone anywhere), could answer
these few questions:

1. What kind of use you give? (personal, in company, both)

2. Where you use it? (bussines area, company name if you can tell me that)

3. What for? (name of the system, or proyect with a brief description if
it's possible)

Please, include my personal email, mtaborda at gmail.com, in your reply.

Excuse me if you receive this email more than once, I' sending to all the
email lists that I have.
Thank you very much for your answers.

Kind Regards.
Maxi.