[squeak-dev] SMServer beta update

Chris Cunnington brasspen at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 12:34:37 UTC 2014

I've been experimenting with SqueakMap, so I made a new map with one package.
These instructions show how to configure your SqueakMap Catalog to download that map and load SMServer. [1]

Chris

[1]
	1. In the image directory delete the "sm" folder or remove it from that directory.

	2. In "SMSqueakMap class initialize" change to:

		#('box4.squeak.org:9971/seaside/smserver')

	3. execute
	SMSqueakMap initialize

	4. execute
	SMSqueakMap clear

	5. open SqueakMap Catalog and press Update

	6. Right click on left pane and select "Clear all filters"

	7. Select SMServer and press Install

	8. It will ask for a username and password (admin/seaside). It will have two errors; press Proceed through both

	9. execute
	WAKom startOn: 9971

	10. Go to
	http://localhost:9971/seaside/smserver