[squeak-dev] VM camera plugin on the Pi

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Fri Apr 25 16:32:36 UTC 2014

Well I’m stumped. On my Pi it just started working as soon as I had the v4l installed.

On 25-04-2014, at 4:19 AM, Herbert König <herbertkoenig at gmx.net> wrote:

> -get an Error: Unmatched string quote    (maybe here's the problem)
Could well be. It is a very large file with a lot of junk in it.

> I assume that unless the camera works in Scratch it doesn't help to file out the code from the Scratch dev image with my 3.8 VM.
Well, if you’ve got the patience to go this far, why not give it a try? You know the shift-click-on-top-half-of-the-R in the Scratch logo trick to turn off screen-fill mode? Once you’ve done that you can get a browser and other basic tools and file out whatever you see as interesting

tim
Strange OpCodes: RDRI: Rotate Disk Right Immediate