[squeak-dev] How to get a current clean 4.6 trunk image?

Bernhard Pieber bernhard at pieber.com
Tue Aug 5 09:32:55 UTC 2014

Thanks for the update, Chris!

I updated my 13899 image from yesterday and now have a fully up-to-date trunk image where none of the packages is marked as modified. Yay! (The Environments package has two ancestors, though.)

That's the good news. The bad news is that I cannot reproduce the process how I arrived there anymore. Although I try hard to do exactly the same as yesterday, I always run into the "Bits size mismatch" error in ZipWriteStream for the package version Morphic-cmm.730.

Go figure! ;-(

Cheers,
Bernhard