[squeak-dev] Cursor position finding

Louis LaBrunda Lou at Keystone-Software.com
Tue Aug 12 21:49:41 UTC 2014

Hi Tim,

snip...

>It seems odd that all UserInputEvents understand shiftPressed but not anyButtonPressed. It’s easy enough to put a null method up there so it doesn’t dNU:, but does it make sense to actually pay attention to the buttons value for key events?

I have a program called WordWeb http://wordweb.info/.  I use it all the
time because I am a terrible speller.  One of a few ways in which it will
pop open it's window is to hold the mouse over a word, press Ctrl and right
click.  Ctrl isn't a "regular" key but the more we developers look for new
ways to indicate what a program should do, the more we will run into these
odd combinations.

Lou