[squeak-dev] Why are balloon texts (tooltips) not relative to the cursor?

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 01:37:34 UTC 2014

You make a good case for when a balloon is being used for the purpose of
"baloon help", e.g., getting an explanation of what is being pointed at.
 However there are other use-cases for balloons where they need to be able
to point to a particular morph other than the Hand.

So, I think BalloonMorph needs to remain flexible, but select callers could
maybe direct the target at the Hand instead..