[squeak-dev] squeak.org back to normal

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Thu Aug 14 02:11:38 UTC 2014

On Wed, Aug 13, 2014 at 08:19:37PM -0500, Chris Muller wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 13, 2014 at 10:20 AM, Chris Cunnington <brasspen at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Jesus, that was an unpleasant tour of my own mind.
> >

> LOL!!!

I am not amused. We used to have a good web presence hosted on the excellent
and well-supported Aida web framework. That site was in need of updates to
its content and design.

We now have a site that is running on software that seems to be poorly
understood by most of us, including the one person in the community who
is willing and able to work on it.

Updating a single broken link requires tortuous mental excursions? Really?!?
And there is only one person who can do it? Seriously?!?

> > The link to squeaksource.com is updated.

Thank you.

Dave