[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Files-cbc.137.mcz

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 01:39:29 UTC 2014

In trying to review this, I see that Behavior>>#startUp: simply says  ^self
startUp and there are dozens of implementors of #startUp (ugh).

So, I tried evaluating "FileStream halt startUp" to see where the debugger
takes me.  Can't step into it, which means its a no-op.

Are you sure the super call is doing something?