[squeak-dev] Re: How difficult is it to change focus on scroll?

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Tue Aug 19 06:09:28 UTC 2014

I implemented mouse wheel events in my widgets project in terms of a custom
event class, whose instances are created in a custom event handler:

https://github.com/marceltaeumel/widgets/tree/master/repository/Widgets.package/UiMouseWheelEvent.class
https://github.com/marceltaeumel/widgets/tree/master/repository/Widgets.package/UiEventHandler.class

One could think of creating such an event directly in the HandMorph as Bert
suggested.

*Notice:* It is not necessarily about scrolling here. It is just the mouse
wheel. For some recent references, maybe look here:

http://qt-project.org/doc/qt-5/qml-qtquick-wheelevent.html
http://qt-project.org/doc/qt-5/qwheelevent.html

Best,
Marcel