[squeak-dev] Re: Sound playing can break in odd manner

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Fri Dec 5 03:21:59 UTC 2014

To partly answer my own question, I just noticed that Envelope>computeValueAtMSecs: is only sent by Envelope>sustainEnd: and thus that first clause must always get skipped (because we always call it with loopEndMSecs== nil) and so surely we’d be ok to delete that bit and not mess around with the ‘pretend to be sustaining’ stuff?

tim
Useful random insult:- Calls people to ask them their phone number.