[squeak-dev] seaside with squeak 4.5?

Chris Cunnington brasspen at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 00:34:47 UTC 2014

> On Dec 12, 2014, at 7:26 PM, David T. Lewis <lewis at mail.msen.com> wrote:
>
> On Fri, Dec 12, 2014 at 05:12:11PM -0700, Lawson English wrote:
>> What is the preferred way of using the latest version of Seaside with
>> the latest version of Squeak?
>>
>> I can't find any working links that point to such an implementation.
>>
>> http://squeak.org/seaside no longer exists, for example...
>>
>> Lawson
>>

> Good question, this should not be left undocumented.
>
> Chris C, were you going to set up a new page for this to replace the dead
> link that still points at our old squeak.org page?

I see that seaside.st has changed the address to point to squeak.org/Seaside <http://squeak.org/Seaside>. Well enough. I’ll make a page no later than Monday night.
I have a feeling that when I create a page for Seaside, people are going to have some opinions as to its content. Perhaps people might write a paragraph or two or state what they want on the page before I make the new page?
I don’t think that solves Lawson’s question, as I understand it, which is where to get Seaside in 4.5. The most recent image built for that, to my knowledge, is Tobias’s 4.4. [1]

Chris

[1] http://ftp.squeak.org/4.4/seaside/ <http://ftp.squeak.org/4.4/seaside/>