[squeak-dev] Context release 4 alpha 1

karl ramberg karlramberg at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 14:57:20 UTC 2014

Here is the start script: context.vbs

' Start the Context console, a minimal web server one may use
' from a web browser to control Contexts.

set shell = createobject("wscript.shell")
shell.CurrentDirectory = "..\..\.."
shell.run "..\win32\spoon.exe 946BE974-48B7-4D11-B209-6355B3E49722.image"
' Allow some time for the web server to start.
WScript.Sleep 2000
shell.run "iexplore http://localhost:8090/README.html"

I changed this to:

set shell = createobject("wscript.shell")
shell.CurrentDirectory = "..\..\"
shell.run "Resources\context 4 alpha 1
processor.app\Contents\win32\spoon.exe
946BE974-48B7-4D11-B209-6355B3E49722.image"
' Allow some time for the web server to start.
WScript.Sleep 2000
shell.run "iexplore http://localhost:8090/README.html"

These are the correct file path, but I get the same error.

Karl