[squeak-dev] WebDAV interface design for launching, browsing, debugging, workspaces

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Mon Dec 22 22:10:42 UTC 2014

On 22-12-2014, at 1:55 PM, Craig Latta <craig at netjam.org> wrote:
> [2] https://github.com/ccrraaiigg/context

Unfortunately when I download the zip (which is the only way to download the working app that I can spot right now) and unzip it I get an OS X notifier saying -

“context 4 alpha 1” is damaged and can’t be opened. You should move it to the Trash.

Which isn’t terribly helpful.

Is there another way to download I should use?

tim
--
Science adjusts its views based on what is observed. Faith denies observation so belief can be preserved