[squeak-dev] re: WebDAV interface design for launching, browsing, debugging, workspaces

Craig Latta craig at netjam.org
Tue Dec 23 00:01:39 UTC 2014

Hi Tim--

> Unfortunately when I download the zip (which is the only way to
> download the working app that I can spot right now) and unzip it I
> get an OS X notifier...

     This is a known conflict between the way GitHub makes ZIP archives
and the Apple signing facility. There's an open issue for it in the
Context repo. I suspect I can avoid the notifier by just not signing the
repo at all; I'll try that soon.

     In the meantime, you can turn off the Gatekeeper facility in your
Security settings.

-C

--
Craig Latta