[squeak-dev] re: WebDAV interface design for launching, browsing, debugging, workspaces

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Tue Dec 23 00:17:00 UTC 2014

On 22-12-2014, at 4:01 PM, Craig Latta <craig at netjam.org> wrote:

> Hi Tim--
>
>> Unfortunately when I download the zip (which is the only way to
>> download the working app that I can spot right now) and unzip it I
>> get an OS X notifier...
>
>     This is a known conflict between the way GitHub makes ZIP archives
> and the Apple signing facility. There's an open issue for it in the
> Context repo. I suspect I can avoid the notifier by just not signing the
> repo at all; I'll try that soon.
>
>     In the meantime, you can turn off the Gatekeeper facility in your
> Security settings.

OK, that lets *something* start up. What next? I’ve tried http://localhost:8090/memories/23687C16-EBB8-48B7-A38D-1B8D9216865B/session/state, for example, and it shows nothing in Safari.
For those of us that have no clue, some guidance on how to do anything with it would be great.

tim
Science adjusts its views based on what is observed. Faith denies observation so belief can be preserved