[squeak-dev] two bugs with fonts 4.5-13671

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Thu Feb 6 20:27:01 UTC 2014

On 06-02-2014, at 12:17 PM, Chris Muller <asqueaker at gmail.com> wrote:

> You knew it as the cursor in all of Squeak 3.x (and, probably 2.x).
> It's nothing new, just your complaint.

It’s true - at least in an ancient 3.8 image I’ve just looked at. However, it was a nasty lime green (on a slightly blue-ish grey?) background which makes it really hard to see as anything beyond a sort-of interruption in the view. You don’t see the slight ugliness of the triangles but only because you (at least, I) can hardly see it at all…

And oh, the scary colours in 3.8!

tim
Strange OpCodes: CDC: Clear Disks and Crash