[Esug-list] [squeak-dev] Unethical behaviour on GSoC 2010 (was The truth on GSOC, ESUG and bad attitude)

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Wed Feb 12 09:09:29 UTC 2014

Except that I’m now the devil from the eyes of Gilad. Superb.
So the burn strategy of Janko worked perfectly. I do not know what he gained but we all lost.

He seems to be a smart guy with which everybody wants to work with in the future.

Michele also told me that: "you should not shit where you eat."
and I think that this is an important point.