[squeak-dev] SqueakSSL

Göran Krampe goran at krampe.se
Wed Feb 12 23:39:55 UTC 2014

On 02/12/2014 11:11 PM, Colin Putney wrote:
> Great, this was just the information I needed. Thanks!

I will pack it up and post/send it tomorrow to ... well, Sven and Eliot
etc for committing it.

Note - SqueakSSL works just fine for client side stuff. But you don't
want to use it for server side with lots of connections... We kinda did
and realized that hey... there is no threading in this plugin so... only
one connection can decrypt/encrypt at one point in time - and of course
VM stops while it does so. Ouchy.

We moved to using stud on our servers. Works great and simple to setup.

regards, Göran