[squeak-dev] Andreas projects on SS

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Thu Feb 13 16:19:54 UTC 2014

Existing projects on squeaksource.com are fully functional, and the
earlier reliability problems have been addressed (knock wood). In
particular, the loss of data that we previous were experiencing is not
happening now.

As a matter of policy (governed by the Squeak board), creation of new
projects is not permitted. But all other functions should be be working.

I don't know what the policy should be with respect to Andreas'
repositories, other than to say the we should act in ways that Andreas
would have wanted us to act. If we are not sure what that is, then copying
the repository to SS3 and starting fresh from that point is probably the
right thing to do.

Dave