[squeak-dev] Andreas projects on SS

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Thu Feb 13 16:27:19 UTC 2014

Ron,

Sorry I did not see your message before posting my other response. I do
have access to squeaksource.com server, and I think that adding you as
administrator to Andreas' projects would be entirely appropriate.

I'm embarrassed to say it, but I don't actually know how to get admin
access to a SqueakSource server the "right way". No doubt there is an
admin user ID of some sort, but I never bothered trying to figure it out.
I'm sure I can figure it out by looking in the image, so I'll do that as
soon as I can (but maybe not for a couple of days).

Other people on the box-admins list have similar access to the
squeaksource.com server and the image, so if someone else wants to do
this, please feel free.

Dave