[squeak-dev] Squeak 4.5 Release Candidate 4 (13675)

Michael michaelb997 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 22:58:29 UTC 2014

Hi,

I am new to squeak and smalltalk, but I noticed the 4.5 release notes
mention a "System space analysis" feature/function.
However when I try it, I consistently crash the virtual machine with a
segmentation fault.

I have tried both on a Raspberry Pi with the latest version of the
virtual machine and on 64 bit Slackware 14.1 with version 4.10.2.2614
from slackbuilds.org. So I assume it is not a VM problem.

The complete output from the command line is:
bash-4.2$ squeak Squeak4.5-13675.image
CHECKING cogvm
which: no cogvm in (/usr/bin:/bin)
CHECKING squeakvm