[squeak-dev] Squeak 4.5: ReleaseBuilder-cmm.114.mcz

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 23:49:13 UTC 2014

I'm not sure why that diff is printing like that.  When I diff it in
the image it looks correct, and the methods which are said to be
removed seem to still be there.  Whew, I got scared for a moment.

It might have to do with .113 being missing.  But, in that case, I
thought it would show the diff between 112..