[squeak-dev] Status of SqueakSSL on SqueakSource

Ron Teitelbaum ron at usmedrec.com
Sun Feb 16 18:17:15 UTC 2014

Hi All,

Has it been officially decided to add me to the SqueakSSL squeaksource repository?  I would like to add our changes to the repo and leave it on squeaksource.  I can’t do that unless I’m given access to the repository.

If it has been decided but we haven’t had time yet, that is fine with me.

If there is still a question can we make the decision please?

All the best,

Ron Teitelbaum