[squeak-dev] Some SqueakSource.com updates

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 15:58:39 UTC 2014

Wow, you had an immediate "need" for SqueakSSL because you have
updates to post.  Do you actually have updates for all these other
projects too or have you just gone hog-wild wanting access for the
sake of access?

Look at the project description for "ar", Ron, it says:

-------------
My stuff. Not yours. Mine.

All code in this repository is (c) copyright Andreas Raab, 2010.

WTF Ron?  Clearly, this is a private "workarea" of some kind.   You
have very clearly violated the wishes of the owner of this repository.
 Your prior arguments about "confusion" do not line up at all with
your heavy-handed abuse here, because this is not a project for public
consumption.  I think your actions busting into this clearly private
area is disrespectful (to put it nicely).  You should have copied this
repository.