[squeak-dev] Some SqueakSource.com updates

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 19:02:31 UTC 2014

That's good to know.  My understanding from yesterday was we were only
going to pierce SqueakSSL for now.  So when I saw Ron dole'ing out
access blanket-wholesale to folks who hadn't even requested it, it was
disturbing.  I didn't realize Ron was _already_ developer on this one
that explicitly says, "Mine Not Yours", so I'm glad that's the case.
I apologize to Ron for thinking he broke into that.