[squeak-dev] Squeak Oversight Board Election results 2014

Ron Teitelbaum ron at usmedrec.com
Tue Feb 18 23:07:24 UTC 2014

Hi All,

First for the entire community I would like to thank everyone that ran this
year.  It is a great testament to the Squeak community that we have so many
terrific people willing to help out and serve the community.  Thank you!

I would also like to thank the 2013 board members for their service!

Now for the results!  For detailed results see:
http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6195

I'd like to introduce your new Squeak Oversight Board for 2014.

1. Bert Freudenberg
2. Eliot Miranda
3. Tim Rowledge
4. Frank Shearar
5. Craig Latta
6. Chris Muller
7. David T. Lewis

Congratulations!  We look forward to an excellent 2014!

Thank you also to everyone that participated in the voting process!

All the bet,

Ron Teitelbaum