[squeak-dev] Re: [Box-Admins] Webteam list is open

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Wed Feb 19 20:37:53 UTC 2014

On 02/19/2014 02:15 PM, Chris Cunnington wrote:
> I went into box2 and looked in the copious directories that are
> Mailman. I looked in the mbox for webteam list with mutt, which was
> the long way around to seeing my message has appeared in the archive
> webpage. I'm assuming it went out to members. The admin panel has
> opened up too.
>
> The settings say Frank should have received a new member email.
> Provided that I don't have to personally vet every potential new
> member. Hmmm... 32 members. Alphabetical. No Shearar. No, it's by
> email so his listing would be under F. There is no F. I guess
> there're hasn't been a need for it so far.
>
> I'm not sure where the "pending member" pen  or "accept all who want
> to register" switch is. It flaking again, so I guess that's it for
> now.
>
> Chris

I'm not certain I understand the question but I will try.  If the
administrative address has been updated to point to you, or your address
has been added to the list of those who should receive administrative
requests, then you should receive an email with a link to authorize
Frank.  But the link is the same all the time so I can give it to you:

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/mailman/admindb/webteam

Ken