[squeak-dev] Re: MC copying bug

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 22:31:00 UTC 2014

Another observation, every time a new package is saved, SqueakSource
produces a .mcd diff with its ancestor.

Except, if there are no other versions of that package (e.g., the
first one being copied in), it produces a .mcd as if against an
"empty" package, so the .mcd is as large as the .mcz because it has
everything.