[squeak-dev] Re: [Pharo-dev] Authorize upArrow in binary symbols

Marcus Denker marcus.denker at inria.fr
Mon Feb 24 19:22:33 UTC 2014

> Pharo uses (right now) RBParser as the main Parser… in Pharo4 we will remove the old Parser (subclass of Scanner ;-),

Other first plans (we need to start a real discussion after Pharo3 is released) for Pharo4 are in the
in the Fosdem talk:

Slides:
	http://www.slideshare.net/MarcusDenker/2013-fosdempharo4
Video:
	https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUV9E03u52g

I think even this change should wait for Pharo4… but of course it can be prepared and ready for inclusion.
(we need to be a bit careful what to change now, the side-effects of changes are always amazing ;-)

	Marcus