[squeak-dev] Re: working on the All-In-One

glenpaling slp5591 at me.com
Thu Feb 27 20:00:24 UTC 2014

The VM in the all-in-one is packaged differently than your's I suspect it
won't work without modification. There's two files in the MacOS folder,
'Squeak VM Opt' and 'Squeak VM Opt.sig'. The first file is the executable. I
can't help much, I'm not an apple developer.  Have a look at Pharo's version
2.0 portable, they do it slightly differently. eToys all-in-one is the same
as Squeak's.

Glen Paling