[squeak-dev] Any GSoC projects want to show themselves at FOSDEM?

Stephan Eggermont stephan at stack.nl
Sat Jan 4 15:55:52 UTC 2014

On the GSoC mentor list I found:

1 - 2, February, 2014 --  Brussels, Belgium  We are very excited to have a table dedicated to GSoC at FOSDEM 2014 at the Université libre de Bruxelles, Campus du Solbosch.
FOSDEM is a free event where you can mingle with 5,000+ of your closest FOSS friends.  If you would like to demo/talk about your project in our table at FOSDEM please fill out this form. As space permits we will assign you a 20-30 minutes time slot so you can tell other attendees about your project and experience with GSoC, including a demo if you’d like to. We will send you a confirmation with your assigned time slot by 26 January.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ITvCjGzlAoJmcJtNlAdCRaqozyT0GKJ786c3cTY-PCE/viewform

Cheers,
  Stephan Eggermont