[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Installer-Core-tpr.388.mcz

Chris Muller ma.chris.m at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 02:28:24 UTC 2014

Ok, I thought so.  I had come across this MC version:

-------------------
Name: Installer-Core-fbs.385
Author: fbs
Time: 17 November 2013, 9:54:59.988 pm
UUID: 363eee87-69f1-664a-857c-0ba322add113
Ancestors: Installer-Core-cmm.384

I think this is a serious misuse of DNU, but this method is, in fact,
used: the #isThisEverCalled: pops up a self halt which breaks
Metacello.

While we should rewrite this to _not_ need the DNU, we need the
#isThisEverCalled: removed.

and it made me wonder if Metacello could arrive there, whether it
would be broken now..