[squeak-dev] Morph dragging code?

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Wed Jan 8 18:29:04 UTC 2014

After digging around a large number of drag/drop related methods I have
a) a rather better understanding of how it works
b) a small list of rather odd methods that seem in need of a moments consideration and probably improving.

I’ll Mantisificate the full list, but the basic story is that there seems to be some confusion about the meaning and use of #isPartsBin[:] & #isPartsDonor[:], a rather confused PasteUpMorph>repelsMorph:event: (and #wantsDroppedMorph:event:), and the usual confused and/or outdated comments that mislead the reader.

A swiki tutorial should appear fairly soon, including a Plumbin’ example.

See http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=7807

tim
Strange OpCodes: QVC: Question Valid Command