[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Graphics-nice.287.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Fri Jan 10 00:55:53 UTC 2014

Nicolas Cellier uploaded a new version of Graphics to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Graphics-nice.287.mcz

Name: Graphics-nice.287
Author: nice
Time: 10 January 2014, 1:54:29.094 am
UUID: e853e088-f3a2-47b0-b991-98b23543c4e2
Ancestors: Graphics-nice.284

Fix display of embedded Form in Text.
CombinationRule Form over apparently does not correctly handle transparency, Form blend does a better job.
The mistake is that DisplayScanner and MultiDisplayScanner did have two different versions of placeEmbeddedObject:, and I picked the wrong one when unifying. Since I only tested with embedded Morph and opaque Form, I failed to see it...
Thanks to Sean DeNigris for report and solution.

=============== Diff against Graphics-nice.284 ===============

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: BitBltDisplayScanner>>displayEmbeddedForm: (in category 'displaying') -----
  displayEmbeddedForm: aForm