[squeak-dev] Daily Commit Log

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Fri Jan 10 23:55:12 UTC 2014

Changes to Trunk (http://source.squeak.org/trunk.html) in the last 24 hours:

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2014-January/006892.html

Name: System-cwp.661
Ancestors: System-cwp.660

Fix the bug I introduced to SystemNavigation>>allObjectsDo:.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2014-January/006893.html

Name: Graphics-nice.287
Ancestors: Graphics-nice.284

Fix display of embedded Form in Text.
CombinationRule Form over apparently does not correctly handle transparency, Form blend does a better job.
The mistake is that DisplayScanner and MultiDisplayScanner did have two different versions of placeEmbeddedObject:, and I picked the wrong one when unifying. Since I only tested with embedded Morph and opaque Form, I failed to see it...
Thanks to Sean DeNigris for report and solution.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2014-January/006894.html

Name: Graphics-jmg.191
Ancestors: Graphics-bf.190

asColorref was using the color's green element twice, instead of red, green, and blue. Also, Color did not have a symmetrical constructor to create a Color from a colorref. Finally, converting from a float to an integer by using asInteger, rather than round seemed like the wrong thing to do.

I tested this by iterating through Color class>>indexedColors, and converting them to colorrefs, then creating a Color from the colorref, and comparing the original with the new color.  Without rounding I received ~239 failures and with rounding I received ~21 (still to be expected as we are converting a float in the range 0.0 - 1.0 to an integer in the range 0 - 255, so there will still be some error).

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2014-January/006895.html

Name: Graphics-nice.288
Ancestors: Graphics-nice.287, Graphics-jmg.191

Merge Graphics-jmg.191 in order to fix for asColorref.
Though, I don't know for which target is this method.... It seems unused in trunk.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2014-January/006896.html

Name: Tests-fbs.287
Ancestors: Tests-fbs.286

Record the new dependencies after the Great ToolBuilder-Foo Undo: Morphic -> ToolBuilder-Morphic (and it shouldn't, so we need to fix this), and SUnitGUI -/-> ToolBuilder-Tests.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2014-January/006897.html

Name: Traits-cwp.301
Ancestors: Traits-nice.300

Implement Trait>>unload, for better polymorphism with classes.