[squeak-dev] Re: ScreencastMorph

karl ramberg karlramberg at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 18:39:33 UTC 2014

Older images have a earlier version of the event recorder. But the problems
you describe is part of why it it not very useful. If you make a recording
on a fast computer and do something that take computation like open a
browser your recording will break on a slow computer because your browser
will not have opened when you all ready start moving it's window.
Also it does not work well with different screens sizes. and a whole other
lot of surprises that will pop up.

But it is very neat when it works :-)

Cheers,
Karl