[squeak-dev] Daily Commit Log

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Tue Jan 21 23:55:14 UTC 2014

Changes to Trunk (http://source.squeak.org/trunk.html) in the last 24 hours:

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2014-January/006923.html

Name: ReleaseBuilder-cmm.108
Ancestors: ReleaseBuilder-cmm.107

- Check against repositories to determine whether they're _truly_ dirty packages or not.  Only Warn, rather than Error, if there are (to support testing).
- Updated look-and-feel preference defaults for 4.5:
	- Let workspaces be good for notes, don't style them by default.
	- Balloon color pale yellow instead of baby-blue (we already have enough blue).
	- Insertion point is now a solid red dumb-bell, instead of a flashing blue vertical bar.
	- Auto-indent off, since we have hot-key Shift+Command+S to auto-format.
	- Auto-enclose on.  Let there be no ([{ without a corresponding }]).
	- Non-destructive backword, to allow easier selection without significantly disrupting backword functionality.
	- traceMessages by default because not is insane.
	- Reuse windows when they're not dirty as this greatly reduces window proliferation.
	- alternativeBrowseIt to allow case-insensitive, sub-string matching for browsing classes.
	- Smart-splitters because the animation is cool for new users.