[squeak-dev] [ANN] Squeak 4.5 Release Candidate 1

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Mon Jan 27 17:51:01 UTC 2014

Hi,

wanted to start banging, opened a MC Browser to try my apps, selected
the local package cache and on clicking 'open' it started
to update from trunk and asked for a user name for
source.squeak.org/trunk, suggesting cmm.

By now I hit cancel 33 times, each time a mcz was downloaded and installed.

I'll continue reporting

Cheers

Herbert