[squeak-dev] [ANN] Squeak 4.5 Release Candidate 1

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Mon Jan 27 18:19:45 UTC 2014

Killed the image after 56 files

The update URL was correctly set to 4.5 but it loaded from trunk, no
update related preference would change this.

Loaded my mcz by dragging it on the desktop, opened a browser which via
some animation slid into making a button unreadable.
Each click into a list started another animation of resizing the browser
panes.

How can I stop this? This really is distracting. Inspectors also
animate, as well as the debugger which is extremely unhelpful.

And there is no welcome Workspace open. Though closing them is an
annoyance to people like me I still vote for having them open like prior
releases.

Cheers,

Herbert