[squeak-dev] [ANN] Squeak 4.5 Release Candidate 1

Jeff Gonis jeff.gonis at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 00:20:15 UTC 2014

Hi Chris,

I just wanted to follow up my previous email with a +1 for the overall idea
of splitters. You are right, I should have offered more feedback at the
time you first pushed it or, even better, some code! I think that with a
bit of work this feature could be a big boon for the 4.6 release, and I
agree that it can really help at times with resizing.

Anyway, I know that open source can at times feel thankless, so I just
wanted to send a quick email saying that all of your work on squeak is
appreciated by the community, and definitely all of the hard work you are
doing managing this release.

Here's to a great 4.5 release and an even better 4.6!

Thanks,
Jeff