[squeak-dev] Re: Downloading a VM is hard

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 01:05:15 UTC 2014

Eliot's latest VM (#2776, August 2013) is the best option at the moment.

I'm waiting to make another all-in-one once 4.5 is out.  In it I plan to use
whatever is Eliot's latest VM at the time.

I think the all-in-one should be the primary download for newcomers and then
links to the current stable & latest image, sources, and platform vm's
should be present but not presented in a confusing way as seems to be the
case now.

I wish the 4.3 all-in-one and 4.3 image weren't linked directly on the
squeak.org download page.

tim Rowledge wrote