[squeak-dev] Re: [Vm-dev] Bug in writing compressed stream when saving an mcz (was: New Cog VMs available...)

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 19:33:42 UTC 2014

The bug is repeatable, i simply have to execute this snippet with my test
file:

(FileStream fileNamed: 'snapshot.bin') binary contentsOfEntireFile asString
zipped.

The file is too big for an attachment here - 7.3 Mbytes - or 1.7 Mbytes
gzipped by external tool.
If someone can suggest an upload site, or want it by mail, just ask.