[squeak-dev] Re: Morphic Designer

Blake McBride blake at mcbride.name
Wed Jul 9 15:18:13 UTC 2014

Interesting.  I started with a fresh image and it now works.  My image must
have been bad in some way.  Sorry for the trouble, and thanks for the help!

Is Morphic Designer actively supported?

Is it considered production ready?

Any conversations about making it a standard part of Squeak?

Thanks!

Blake