[squeak-dev] deselection broken in method list

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 16:37:47 UTC 2014

Ugh, I changed the preference to not trace messages to get back a trusty
MessageSet instead of a MessageTrace and now I can't even bring up a menu
with nothing selected.  I get prompted for a selector?!?!?!  Who broke
this?  Will they *please* fix it asap.

On Fri, Jul 25, 2014 at 9:27 AM, Nicolas Cellier <

--
best,
Eliot