[squeak-dev] Fwd: (FileDirectory default directoryContentsFor: '') explore.

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 16:14:12 UTC 2014

Hi Folks,

Ken Dickey and the Cuis team found some... unexpected behaviour in
FileDirectory, and just as importantly, have found a fix. Please take
a look at the change, and if we're OK with it, some kind soul can push
it to Trunk :)

There's at least one bug, in that Juan Vuletich found that on Windows
opening a FileList causes an infinite recursion.

Thanks,

frank